Relationship Development Manager
Salary: £35,000 – £42,000
Location: London, W1
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with exceptional communication skills, energy, dynamism and a determination to develop and grow the client base of Prism the Gift Fund. With potential for growth in this role, the successful individual will also have the opportunity to build and manage their own portfolio of High Net Worth clients.
The organisation: Prism the Gift Fund (Prism) increases giving to charity by offering a personal service to those donating large sums of money. We are a registered charity working with high net worth individuals, foundations and groups of donors to administer their charitable giving. Our growing team is a talented team of exceptional colleagues who are professional, dynamic and hard working. In March 2018, we won the MPF Award for Management Excellence 2018 for ‘Best Philanthropy Engagement’.
The Role: Prism offers the unusual opportunity to work with both the charitable and private sectors, in particular law firms, accountancy firms and private banks. We are a niche organisation that offers clients the high level of service that they expect in the private sector while fulfilling charitable goals.
Reporting to the CEO, the Relationship Development Manager will be a key player in securing and maintaining income from High Net Worth donors. You will cultivate and steward philanthropy prospects through networking events, one to one meetings and other opportunities to represent Prism and talk passionately about what we do. This role has significant potential for growth and you will also have the opportunity to generate your own portfolio of HNW donors who you will personally manage and administer their giving.
You will work closely with the CEO and the Relationship Manager team to continue to identify new opportunities and help shape the culture and strategic direction of Prism.
- You will be a natural relationship developer with excellent communication skills and a determination to identify opportunities and represent Prism
- You will be self-motivated and highly organised with the ability to work autonomously and take ownership for your own workload and schedule
- A sharp thinker with a proven track record of delivering income against agreed targets and timescales (this may be from either the charity or private sector)
- You will be an instinctive and ambitious individual who is happy working with high-powered contacts and understands the relevance of Prism and it’s expertise for their philanthropy
- You will be a confident speaker both on the phone and at events and will relish the opportunity to promote Prism and communicate with ease the technical details of what we do
- A good understanding of the level of service required by HNW individuals in the private sector and a passion for delivering exceptional donor stewardship
- An understanding of the charity sector would be an advantage but is not essential
Closing date: 26th October 2018 Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Major Donor Manager
Hours: Full time
Location: Mansell Street E1 8AN
Member of: Philanthropy, Partnerships and Events (“PPE”) team
Direct reports: None
Salary: £38,000 – £40,000
Accountable for: Major gifts (£5,000-£50,000) fundraising
This role-holder will be responsible for securing major gifts of £5,000 to £100,000. Working with the Senior Philanthropy Lead, the post-holder will focus on qualifying prospects at these levels, building relationships, and making asks for a range of exciting projects, including the Up Against Time Appeal. They will also manage the ongoing growth and stewardship of the Innovation Circle (donors giving £5,000+ annually), with the opportunity to shape a strong recruitment, communications and events programme.